Need help to complete NES set control deck

Diskussionen rund ums NES und die Welt der Videospiele.

Moderatoren: Seppatoni, Yamato

Antworten
BigBucky

Need help to complete NES set control deck

Beitrag von BigBucky » Do Dez 17, 2015 10:53

Hello, i'm trying to complete set, so i'm confused with this sticker, i have at home same console with different holland sticker and inside is Holland manuals HOL-3 code

sticker says that console have german manuals and i think france manuals too, can someone read this on French and explain me , did console have both german and france manuals or only german? or this means that cartrige have 2 manuals ?

it will be nice if someone have set like this
[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]

maybe this manuals is inside it looks like german and france
[ externes Bild ]

BigBucky

Re: Need help to complete NES set control deck

Beitrag von BigBucky » Fr Dez 18, 2015 04:17

anyoneee ???

Nimmerlandjunge
Nintendo Network ID: Nimmerlandjunge
3DS Freundescode: 3866-8000-4773

Beitrag von Nimmerlandjunge » Fr Dez 18, 2015 05:50

The Sticker means that it contains a manual in each language.
But it does not state clearly if there are two seperate documents or one containing both languages. (Which i assume)

Overall this is a spanish Revision which was maybe relabeled later to sell it also in France and Germany.

I don`t own that Version so i can`t tell you which manual is the right one.
Also the Picture you attached is really small ;)

I move this Thread to the right subsection.
We each walk the path that we`ve chosen

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Beitrag von digital_bath » Fr Dez 18, 2015 16:04

I think this was not sold in each Germany and France, I'm pretty sure this set was sold in Switzerland.
They importet a lot of spanish consoles and pasted over the "Spanish Version/Versiona Espanola" lettering on the front of the console and added a german and french manual, which are the two main of the four languages in Switzerland, and almost all products in Switzerland are lettered in these two languages, mostly also in italian and english too.
These sets also mostly included a game and some also a second controller.

I don't know the reason why they made this, but it could be that they were too less "European Versions" or that the spanish versions were much cheaper to import. And since the "Spanish Version" is almost the same like the "European Version", it makes no difference.
I only know they stopped to import spanish consoles at some point and made an own "Switzerland" Set which came very late in the NES era, therefore it's pretty rare nowadays (coincidentally I'm selling one on ebay right now :D)

The manual you have is the right one! And yes it's in german and french.
The three most important facts to proof a "paranormal" video as a fake:
1. poor video quality
2. abrupt ending of the video
3. people in the video are talking spanish

Meine NES Sammlung

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Fr Dez 18, 2015 19:21

Nimmerlandjunge hat geschrieben:The Sticker means that it contains a manual in each language.
But it does not state clearly if there are two seperate documents or one containing both languages. (Which i assume)

Overall this is a spanish Revision which was maybe relabeled later to sell it also in France and Germany.

I don`t own that Version so i can`t tell you which manual is the right one.
Also the Picture you attached is really small ;)

I move this Thread to the right subsection.
this is only picture i find on this forum, online there is no better quality of this manual :( , i buy french manual FRA-3 but i don't think that they put inside 2 different "look" of manuals as french is black and german is blue colour , that's why i think they put this swiss manual i post in small picture, but i don't have code of that swiss manual :(

anyone here know more?

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Fr Dez 18, 2015 19:24

digital_bath hat geschrieben:I think this was not sold in each Germany and France, I'm pretty sure this set was sold in Switzerland.
They importet a lot of spanish consoles and pasted over the "Spanish Version/Versiona Espanola" lettering on the front of the console and added a german and french manual, which are the two main of the four languages in Switzerland, and almost all products in Switzerland are lettered in these two languages, mostly also in italian and english too.
These sets also mostly included a game and some also a second controller.

I don't know the reason why they made this, but it could be that they were too less "European Versions" or that the spanish versions were much cheaper to import. And since the "Spanish Version" is almost the same like the "European Version", it makes no difference.
I only know they stopped to import spanish consoles at some point and made an own "Switzerland" Set which came very late in the NES era, therefore it's pretty rare nowadays (coincidentally I'm selling one on ebay right now :D)

The manual you have is the right one! And yes it's in german and french.
thank you for answer , i have also same console at home with HOLLAND sticker and inside is HOL manuals ;)

i also think they put inside swiss manuals , so can you please give me code of that manuals or made better quality picture, also can you tell me is it possible in swiss to find that manual and where i check ricardo and there is no manuals for sell at moment

do you think that this version with swiss manual and my with holland manual and sticker worth little more as they are rare or not? thanks

Antworten