(V) NES BOXED + 22 great games , SNES BOXED +RPG mega man x2

Privater An- und Verkauf von Spielen, Zubehör & Co.

Moderatoren: Seppatoni, Yamato

Antworten
BigBucky

(V) NES BOXED + 22 great games , SNES BOXED +RPG mega man x2

Beitrag von BigBucky » Mo Mär 24, 2014 21:25

600 EURO + shipping worldwide

CONSOLE BOXED INCLUDED:
- Nintendo NES PAL B Super Set Console (Box and styrofoam are used condition have scratch and damage on corners but still look good)
- Nintendo 4 Players adapter
- Nintendo 4 controllers
- Power supply
- RF Cable

Games Included: ALL GAMES IS PAL B
01. Dynablaster/Bomberman - Carton Box is not in good condition
02. Castelvania II
03. Metroid
04. Shatter Hand
05. Asterix CIB complete Manuals + Box (box is used condition)
06. Double Dragon 2
07. Double Dragon 3
08. Donkey Kong 3
09. Batman Return of the Joker
10. Duck Tales 1
11. Duck Tales 2
12. Ghosts 'n Goblins
13. Turtles 2
14. Guardian Legend
15. Zelda 1 GOLD Cartrige
16. Zelda 2 GOLD Cartrige + Manuals + Box (box is not in good condition)
17. Super Mario 1 + Box (box is not in good condition)
18. Super Mario 2 + Box (box is not in good condition)
19. Super Mario 3 + Box (box is not in good condition)
20. Donkey Kong Classic
21. Jackie Chan's Kung FU
22. Three in 1 cartrige super mario, world cup, tetris (this games original go in box with super set console)

[ externes Bild ]

650euro
Package include, console boxed and 14 TOP GAMES:
SNES Console + styrofoam box +
box include - power supply + AV Cable + Controller + Gameboy Adapter Super NES
-Mystical Ninja CIB complete with box and manuals
-Magaman X2
-Zelda
-Mystic Quest
-Illusion of Time
-Secret of Mana
-Secret of evermore
-Terranigma
-Lufia II
-Actraiser 2
-Donkey Kong 1
-Donkey Kong 3
-Mario Kart
-Super Mario

[ externes Bild ]

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Re: (V) NES BOXED + 22 great games , SNES BOXED +RPG mega ma

Beitrag von digital_bath » Mo Mär 24, 2014 22:22

pretty expensive!
The three most important facts to proof a "paranormal" video as a fake:
1. poor video quality
2. abrupt ending of the video
3. people in the video are talking spanish

Meine NES Sammlung

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Mo Mär 24, 2014 22:38

digital_bath hat geschrieben:pretty expensive!
just pass ;)

oertrooper

Beitrag von oertrooper » Di Mär 25, 2014 10:45

BigBucky hat geschrieben:
digital_bath hat geschrieben:pretty expensive!
just pass ;)
I'll pass to because I agree with digital_bath. It would be nearly impossible to get that value when selling the stuff loose. Let alone in a set and on a forum. Anyway GL with the sale
[ externes Bild ]
C(I)B: 191 | Carts: 93 | Total: 284/347

Mr.PacMan

Beitrag von Mr.PacMan » Di Mär 25, 2014 11:29

Also passing. I don't even think that you would get those prices on ebay.
Still good luck

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Di Mär 25, 2014 14:31

ok guys , it's not importnat for that you write i pass , pass it i don't need to know that

this is value try to combine price .... AND PLEEASEE DON'T TALK ABOUT PRICE anymore, when i try to buy something i never get nothing cheap so please respect that , and please please don't write what you think about price please please stop spaming if you wish not to buy , and pleeeasee don't try to explain me , just write something if you wish to buy or just pass topic

THIS IS HOW I GET PRICE
Package include, console boxed and 14 TOP GAMES:
SNES Console + styrofoam box +
box include - power supply + AV Cable + Controller + Gameboy Adapter Super NES 110 euro
-Mystical Ninja CIB complete with box and manuals 60 euro
-Magaman X2 200 euro
-Zelda 25 euro
-Mystic Quest 20 euro
-Illusion of Time 25 euro
-Secret of Mana 35 euro
-Secret of evermore 28 euro
-Terranigma 25 euro
-Lufia II 25 euro
-Actraiser 2 35 euro
-Donkey Kong 1 20 euro
-Donkey Kong 3 25 euro
-Mario Kart 25 eur0
-Super Mario 10 euro

it's in total 668 euro i will sell for 650 , i know you all see nice games here and i know everyone wish to get cheaper as can , but i can't go under this price's so please stop talk about price and i don't need any of your explication i wish talk only with user who wish to buy

ps
i'm open for all of you who have games and think that this price is high , please offer me on private message NES games cheap because i see lot's of you guys have cheap price so let me know i wish buy from you ;) just send list on inbox and i will buy your cheap NES games , at least must be in very good condition

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Beitrag von digital_bath » Di Mär 25, 2014 20:45

BigBucky hat geschrieben:it's in total 668 euro i will sell for 650 , i know you all see nice games here and i know everyone wish to get cheaper as can , but i can't go under this price's so please stop talk about price and i don't need any of your explication i wish talk only with user who wish to buy

ps
i'm open for all of you who have games and think that this price is high , please offer me on private message NES games cheap because i see lot's of you guys have cheap price so let me know i wish buy from you ;) just send list on inbox and i will buy your cheap NES games , at least must be in very good condition
Hahaha sure ;)
If I like to sell my games cheap, and buy yours expensive, I'll let you know!!! :multijump:
Btw welcome to the board! :wink:
1. poor video quality

Meine NES Sammlung

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Di Mär 25, 2014 20:50

digital_bath hat geschrieben:
BigBucky hat geschrieben:it's in total 668 euro i will sell for 650 , i know you all see nice games here and i know everyone wish to get cheaper as can , but i can't go under this price's so please stop talk about price and i don't need any of your explication i wish talk only with user who wish to buy

ps
Hahaha sure ;)
If I like to sell my games cheap, and buy yours expensive, I'll let you know!!! :multijump:
Btw welcome to the board! :wink:
hehe that is what i talk about i put just normal prices and you all pass but when you sell then no one wish to sell cheap i know that because i buying all time:) now you see why i don't like to talk about price , i pay insaine price one ebay and on forum's like this , i have insaine shipping because i'm in croatia and i do that all time, you guys are from germany and have lot's of problems shipping is to large for you, price is too large lol came to live in croatia for a while :)))

also i put in lot all top games , look all lot's here or on ebay no one have in one lot such good games that cost man ;) ,,,,everyone put in lot's cheap games and few top games i put out that cheap games and offer you here lot with great games and middle price per game but when all count it's large price because there is lot's of games in lot, my price on games is not high not lower it's middle, also that mega man x2 for example i buy in UK pay for him 240 euro and 15 euro for shipping , hmm do you think that i tell seller you sell expensive no i buy :) please don't learn me what is expensive what not i know that very very well on my own skin

also imagine that i have large price on cheap games no one will write here, but you see good games and because that you comment price, i don't like that and that is not fair , also look at my price on games and boxed great condition console and tell me what game i put too high ? what price is high for my snes games ? where you will find mega man x2 under 200 euro where you will find zelda under 25 euro or secret of mana under 30 euro , or mario kart for 25 ? price is normal not low not high

ps
thanks for welcoming me

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Beitrag von digital_bath » Di Mär 25, 2014 22:08

You're welcome!

You're right with your games, all good ones, but you can find every of these games cheaper, even MMX2.
Well, not necessarily on ebay, but on local game shops, flea markets, from other collectors and gamers, and on boards like this.
Your NES lot is full of common games, most loose or with box in bad shape. Even with free WW shipping, 600.- is way too much.
Same with the SNES lot, besides MMX2, the rest of the games are common ones and loose.
I don't want to learn you what's expensive and not, and every seller has the right to make his own price.

Just my opinion, the lots are too expensive and a purchase would not be worth.

btw. I'm from switzerland, we have also problem with high shipping costs and payment of duty when we buy international, even from neighboring countries :/
1. poor video quality

Meine NES Sammlung

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Di Mär 25, 2014 23:24

digital_bath hat geschrieben:You're welcome!

You're right with your games, all good ones, but you can find every of these games cheaper, even MMX2.
Well, not necessarily on ebay, but on local game shops, flea markets, from other collectors and gamers, and on boards like this.
Your NES lot is full of common games, most loose or with box in bad shape. Even with free WW shipping, 600.- is way too much.
Same with the SNES lot, besides MMX2, the rest of the games are common ones and loose.
I don't want to learn you what's expensive and not, and every seller has the right to make his own price.

Just my opinion, the lots are too expensive and a purchase would not be worth.

btw. I'm from switzerland, we have also problem with high shipping costs and payment of duty when we buy international, even from neighboring countries :/
talking about price in my topic is rude , if someone don't like just pass , just imagine forum when everyone will write i topic's this is expensive in sellers topic "i pass" it is rude on seller ... and if you think that is expensive for you so what, for someome maybe it's not , for me this is not expensive, buyer will get great games in one lot without sht sport games and with 1 shipping... i sell on ebay tons of items, what you will never buy because of price... 600 is not much all price i put is middle value price also we agree that you also will not sell games cheap to me ))) so what we talk about here you wish from me cheap and wish not sell cheap :rofl: ... and please finish with talking about price after this replay , thanks and regards ....

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Beitrag von digital_bath » Mi Mär 26, 2014 00:36

Like I said, every seller has a right to make his own price.
I don't judge on you, and I didn't say any word that you should sell cheaper or something like that.
Please note that.

It's just my (and like you can see other members here) opinion that it's too expensive, and most of us are collectors and/or passionate gamers, we all sale ,buy and trade games for years, so we know what's worth and what not.

It was meant sarcastically as I said, I wouldn't sell games cheap to you, because your prices aren't cheap either. :nochance:

I don't want to annoy you, but you have to know, every week we have some new users here, open a thread and want to buy cheap games and/or sell their games expensive.
There are not interested in joining the community, there are just interested to buy games for a very low price, and sell games for a very high price, mainly profitable. Now that's rude!

I promise not to interfere in your affairs anymore, so good luck with your sales and have fun here :wink:
1. poor video quality

Meine NES Sammlung

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Mi Mär 26, 2014 01:06

digital_bath hat geschrieben:Like I said, every seller has a right to make his own price.
I don't judge on you, and I didn't say any word that you should sell cheaper or something like that.
Please note that.

It's just my (and like you can see other members here) opinion that it's too expensive, and most of us are collectors and/or passionate gamers, we all sale ,buy and trade games for years, so we know what's worth and what not.

It was meant sarcastically as I said, I wouldn't sell games cheap to you, because your prices aren't cheap either. :nochance:

I don't want to annoy you, but you have to know, every week we have some new users here, open a thread and want to buy cheap games and/or sell their games expensive.
There are not interested in joining the community, there are just interested to buy games for a very low price, and sell games for a very high price, mainly profitable. Now that's rude!

I promise not to interfere in your affairs anymore, so good luck with your sales and have fun here :wink:
i don't wish to buy cheap, i just ask will you sell me cheap your games to see will you do that, and you told me that you will not :) , so look how it looks in my eye you droping me price and after this no one will buy my games but if i wish to buy from you i will get same price like i write , price what you told it's not worth and i tell yes it's worth

if i'm new here it does not mean that i'm new everywhere i'm register on 10 forum's like this, also i think that best is selling on ebay and on forum's like this i wish to trade in first place .... if no one buy this here i don't care i have ebay for selling my items

i will open topic with cheap games and put price 300 euro everyone will see and no one will coment, but when you see good games then coments starts and that is what i don't like

you kill my topic .... and price is not high count one more time and you will se that this is cheap price , i hope admin can delite all this off topic message

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » So Mai 04, 2014 18:29

mega man x2 sold

Antworten