Elfen Lied

Anime + Manga + J-Culture

Moderator: Son-Gohan

Antworten
Drum Eagle
Elfen Lied

Beitrag von Drum Eagle » Sa Mär 22, 2008 17:27

Dies ist für alle, die Elfen Lied, Emotionen, Tragik und Herzschmerz mögen.
Musik: Nightwish - Swanheart

http://www.trommelklose.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[Drum_Eagle]_Elfen_Herz.avi[/url]

alles im detail und auf Englisch steht hier:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I'm proud to have completed this AMV.

It's almost a year since I started to produce it. I began in June 2007, but because of private events I had to stop (at the very half of the video!) in July and didn't worked on it until March 2008. I had to complete it now! Why? The special reason is at the bottom of the text...

Currently I'm without a studio, although it reads "Anime meets metal"
I would like to exchange opinions!

important:
This is NOT an action video or something like that! Its a very emotional video and you should watch it in calmness. Try to really feel the music and pictures, thats important! Also, its good to know the lyrics, because my AMV builds up on them.

reason why:
The idea came to me early 2007 when I was riding my bicycle. I have a 30 kilometers long route that I cycle as much as I can and this time I was listening to the beautiful old songs of Nightwish! I think you know them. Just a few weeks before that, I watched Elfen Lied the first time and i was stunned! This outstanding anime is so tragic, dark, full of love and misunderstanding......it made my heart heavy.
So I was riding my bike and i heard that song called "Swanheart". And immediately I knew that they would fit perfectly! I mean, the lyrics resemble EL so good and the feeling of the song even more!! So I started to watch EL a second time to work out a concept:

concept:
I tried to catch (almost)the entire backstory of Lucy/Nyu in 4:40 min and I'm very satisfied with the final result.
The first half (0:00-2:20) shows her childhood and why she became that killer: she was treated badly and that misunderstanding with Kohta finally made her going rampage.
The second half (2:20-4:40) shows her how she meets Kohta again and how both learn about their tragic past.
In both parts I tried to accomplish this with flashbacks (all from the perspective of Lucy): she remembers the lovely times but also the bad. In the second half, she remembers the tragic with Kohta and breaksdown and cries...
The very climax of the AMV is also the one of the song: both of them get together to pumping drums

technical:
I followed the guides and tutorials VERY carefully to get the best possible audio/video for this filesize. Also, I used some AP-effects the first time like colorpass (for eyes) and I made my first x264 file.

credits:
at the end of the vid, I'd like to thank various people and you can also see which programs I used and my internet-adresses. You can also listen and read to the actual "Elfenlied", music written by Hugo Wolf, based on a poem by Eduard Mörike.

the important lyrics:
All those beautiful people
I want to have them all
All those porcelain models
If only I could make them fall

Be my heart a well of love
Flowing free so far above

A wintry eve
Once upon a tale
An Ugly Duckling
Lost in a verse
Of a sparrow's carol
Dreaming the stars

Be my heart a well of love
Flowing free so far above

In my world
Love is for poets
Never the famous balcony scene
Just a dying faith
On a heaven's gate

Crystal pond awaits the lorn
Tonight another morn for the lonely one is born

http://www.nightwish.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--------------------------------------

On March 19th 2008, I went to my 4th Nightwish-concert. After it, I went to the front row and threw a DVD-version of this AMV with a letter on stage.
Zuletzt geändert von Drum Eagle am So Mär 08, 2009 01:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Tripple N
Nintendo Network ID: n.doroid
3DS Freundescode: 1075-1981-4404
Beitrag von Tripple N » Di Mär 25, 2008 00:06

Wie erwähnt, ich finde es wirklich klasse. Das Lied (insbesondere die Lyrics) passen PERFEKT zu EL, und fangen die Stimmung des Anime mmn gut ein :)
[ externes Bild ]
Der Inhalt dieses Posts ist mit einprozentiger Wahrscheinlichkeit giftig,
verhilft Ihnen aber mit zweiprozentiger Wahrscheinlichkeit zu fulminantem Unterleibsglück.

Drum Eagle
Beitrag von Drum Eagle » Di Mär 25, 2008 22:01

Cray hat geschrieben:Du hast nen tollen Webserver: ~1400 KB/sek :ugly:
is dat jetzt gut oder schlecht? :ugly:

CubeKing
3DS Freundescode: 0919-9576-7508

Re: Elfen Lied (Der Provisiorumsthread)

Beitrag von CubeKing » So Mär 08, 2009 00:15

*wühlundthreadmissbrauch*
Falls es jemanden interessiert, das hier dürfte die nächsten Tage in hiesigen gut sortierten Buchhandlungen zu finden sein:

[ externes Bild ]

Drum Eagle
Re: Elfen Lied (Der Provisiorumsthread)

Beitrag von Drum Eagle » So Mär 08, 2009 01:20

was?!?!? kommt der Manga endlich hier raus?????

:love: :love: :love:

Tripple N
Nintendo Network ID: n.doroid
3DS Freundescode: 1075-1981-4404
Re: Elfen Lied

Beitrag von Tripple N » So Mär 08, 2009 15:04

YAY! SOWAS von gekauft! :sing:
[ externes Bild ]
Der Inhalt dieses Posts ist mit einprozentiger Wahrscheinlichkeit giftig,
verhilft Ihnen aber mit zweiprozentiger Wahrscheinlichkeit zu fulminantem Unterleibsglück.

Krystal
Coldplaymädchen
3DS Freundescode: 1564-3751-1210

Beitrag von Krystal » Mo Mär 09, 2009 19:48

GEIL! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
"Die treibende Kraft auf der Welt ist die Liebe. Alles verneigt sich vor ihr in Ehrfurcht."

CubeKing
3DS Freundescode: 0919-9576-7508

Beitrag von CubeKing » Mo Mai 25, 2009 16:04

Diese Woche:
[ externes Bild ]

Die erste Auflage des ersten Bandes war innerhalb kürzester Zeit verlagsvergriffen.

Antworten