"Wieviel ist was wert"-Topic

Diskussionen rund ums NES und die Welt der Videospiele.

Moderatoren: Seppatoni, Yamato

BigBucky

Re: "Wieviel ist was wert"-Topic

Beitrag von BigBucky » Sa Apr 19, 2014 19:29

sis hat geschrieben:How much for this?
where do you see it's for sell??

and this is not this, it's mega man 7 :D

i ask for value because one collector wish to trade with me

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » So Apr 20, 2014 11:26

no one know value of mega man 7 in condition like on pics?

kukiland

Beitrag von kukiland » So Apr 20, 2014 13:03

Habe vor kurzem bei einen Flohmarkt Indy heat mit OVP in sehr guten Zustand erstanden Pal B ESP. Jemand ne Ahnung was das Wert ist? Zustand von Spiel und OVP ist Top!
Danke!

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Beitrag von digital_bath » So Apr 20, 2014 13:06

kukiland hat geschrieben:Habe vor kurzem bei einen Flohmarkt Indy heat mit OVP in sehr guten Zustand erstanden Pal B ESP. Jemand ne Ahnung was das Wert ist? Zustand von Spiel und OVP ist Top!
Danke!

100.- aufwärts
The three most important facts to proof a "paranormal" video as a fake:
1. poor video quality
2. abrupt ending of the video
3. people in the video are talking spanish

Meine NES Sammlung

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » So Apr 20, 2014 15:33

digital_bath hat geschrieben:
kukiland hat geschrieben:Habe vor kurzem bei einen Flohmarkt Indy heat mit OVP in sehr guten Zustand erstanden Pal B ESP. Jemand ne Ahnung was das Wert ist? Zustand von Spiel und OVP ist Top!
Danke!

100.- aufwärts

no chance , cartrige only have value around 70 euro , ovp complete around 180 , cartrige and box maybe 130 ...

SuperMetroidfan

Beitrag von SuperMetroidfan » So Apr 20, 2014 16:49

Dear collectors,
Please tell me how will this mega man 7 from photos cost for a couple of years?
Thanks...

digital_bath
aka zyklone_bee

Beitrag von digital_bath » So Apr 20, 2014 18:25

BigBucky hat geschrieben:
Danke!

100.- aufwärts

no chance , cartrige only have value around 70 euro , ovp complete around 180 , cartrige and box maybe 130 ...

70.- euro for cartridge only is pretty much, look on some Spanish sites, sometimes you will find it for 10/20.- euros, but I think 30/40 is a realistic price.
I sold cartridge alone twice for 30.- and one with manual for around 50.- on ebay during the last year.
On the places where I look a cartridge only often shows up, but a boxed or complete one is pretty rare.
100.- for a boxed or complete would be a good deal.

Indy Heat Pal B was a Spanish only release, but it was also sold in Switzerland and France as far as I know, not sure if Germany also imported this game while they also imported Spanish Version consoles.
The three most important facts to proof a "paranormal" video as a fake:
1. poor video quality
2. abrupt ending of the video
3. people in the video are talking spanish

Meine NES Sammlung

nes-m82

Beitrag von nes-m82 » So Apr 20, 2014 18:36

Hi, ich habe gerade bei Ebay gesehen das jemand einen Doktor v 64 verkauft . Startpreis liegt bei 99 euro,sofortkauf ist 250 euro. Da ich auch so ein Teil besitzte frage ich mich was genau so ein Gerät an Wert hat ?Damals ca 399 DM ;) Weiß jemand von euch was so ein Bung Doctor V 64 Wert ist ? weil die Ebaypreise ja immer nicht sooo Korrekt sind. Vielen Dank für eure Meinungen.

Ach ja,bei Ebay wird es als defekt angeboten,meines funktioniert :) Mit adapter ...

bijou

Beitrag von bijou » So Apr 20, 2014 19:06

Mittlerweile gibt es doch super funktionierende moderne Flashcards mit SD Speicher für 100-200 Euro. Die Doctor64 sind glaube ich vom intern verbauten Arbeitsspeicher abhängig und sehr klobig. Zum Spielen sind diese allemal besser als ein Doctor64.

Was kann ich für diese beiden Zeldas in OVP in diesem Zustand nehmen?

[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]

[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]
[ externes Bild ]

Wäre es sinnvoll, die Spiele zu behalten?

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » So Apr 20, 2014 19:18

i sold on ebay last week my 2 double zelda's like this for 280$ , zelda 1 is litle better then yours but Zelda 2 have damage on box .... i think you have pics in my trade topic

tblrsa

Beitrag von tblrsa » So Apr 20, 2014 20:37

Wieviel ist Donkey Kong Jr Math Pal Bienengräber Version mit bzw. ohne Anleitung wert?

lg

tblrsa

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Mo Apr 21, 2014 22:20

BigBucky hat geschrieben:
Danke!

100.- aufwärts

70.- euro for cartridge only is pretty much, look on some Spanish sites, sometimes you will find it for 10/20.- euros, but I think 30/40 is a realistic price.
I sold cartridge alone twice for 30.- and one with manual for around 50.- on ebay during the last year.
On the places where I look a cartridge only often shows up, but a boxed or complete one is pretty rare.
100.- for a boxed or complete would be a good deal.

Indy Heat Pal B was a Spanish only release, but it was also sold in Switzerland and France as far as I know, not sure if Germany also imported this game while they also imported Spanish Version consoles.
i have indy heat only with box and if someone offer me 100 euro i will not sell (if i have double cartrige) , auction is one thing you can pass cheaper it's true but it's not real price sometimes bidders wish not to offer more eaven that game worth more , because of that i never sell games on auction , buy it now or trade game , auction si worst thing in the world to sell games, when i see some auction sometime heart hurt me for example guy sell few weeks ago 100 boxed nes games for 1000 euro... what a loser ... so i wish to buy on auction but selling or looking value with final auction is not good thing for me ... i'm looking in spain for spain games too and about indy heat 30 euro is too low it's rare cart and my price will be 60 i drop 10 because 70 is too much i agree ... you keep looking i think you can pass cheaper then that but it doesn't mean that game is worth that much

for example i wait a while to sell my 2 complete zelda 1 and 2 on buy it now 280$ and sell them last week , i think on auction i will not get more than 200$ for both , auction is sh.t for selling

Mr.PacMan

Beitrag von Mr.PacMan » Di Apr 22, 2014 09:25

if you ask me, only auction prices show how much a game is worth.
If you put your indy heat or your zelda on buy it now, of course they will sell sometime. There is allways someone lazy and paying more than the game is worth. But in the mean time, there are at least ten copies of that game selling for less than your but it now price.

Indy Heat is a great example. In spanish ebay you can buy that game buy it now for 50-70 euros depending on the seller. But there are multiple copies selling for 30-40. So if you are patient, you will get a copy of Indy heat for under 40 euros.
You might argue, that you have to be patient and you will have to wait for the right auction. Of course you do. But if you just jump on the next buy it now price, you'll immediately jack up the prices again. The next seller will put a buy it now for 10 euros more on the game and so on and so forth.

I see your point, that auction can cost the seller a lot of money, at least when selling in big lots, but thats just the marketprice.
So by buying double games to maybe refund your collection and then selling the doubles for way more than you bought them for, your destroying collecting in my oppinion.
And that's why other sites, like ebay kleinanzeigen, where you could get great deals, like 2 years ago, are shit nowadays. Everyones asking huge prices and have a laugh at you if you are offering 5 euros less then they want.

Buy it now destroys the basis to haggle and get fair deals.

BigBucky

Beitrag von BigBucky » Mi Apr 23, 2014 14:35

Mr.PacMan hat geschrieben:
Buy it now destroys the basis to haggle and get fair deals.
nice post :)

i think large fees is main problem lot's of seller will sell cheaper but ebay and paypal kill seller's also buyer protection no one wish to risk for low money, i will always drop price for price of fees if someone see my auction's on ebay and wish to buy it on forum like this he can ask me ...for me main problem is fees

about auction's sometime's i buy game what worth 30-40 euro on auction where no one look's or there is no paypal option selling only in germany for 20 euro so you will look final auction and told me that value is 20euro? i don't think so.. for me fair price is middle , for example if everyone selling castelvania IV for 35-45 euro middle price is 40 euro that is fair price ...

also what you can tell me about case where i win auction on ebay.co.uk and pay for megaman x2 240 euro it is also final auction but i over pay that --- now i selling for 200euro and wait for buyer i will not sell under that eaven you can buy it fo 180euro to another seller :)

about collecting, you can't look anymore on page like ebay like collector, i pay there and sell there , but collecting is only what i pick up local from people who don't know what they have ;) , ebay is selling page there is no romantic

Roe

Beitrag von Roe » So Apr 27, 2014 09:45

Hi zusammen.

Ich bin neu hier und habe folgende wert frage

was haben folgende spiele komplett mit manual,styropor, schubber und verpackung wert?? alles pal

mega man 1-6
north and south
zelda 1 und 2
metroid

danke

Antworten