[Wii/Switch] Let's Sing 2018

Das Hauptforum von Nintendofans.de! Hier wird alles besprochen was sich rund um Nintendo dreht!

Moderatoren: Seppatoni, Phil

Antworten
Seppatoni
Stv. der Top 5
Nintendo Network ID: Seppatoni
3DS Freundescode: 5327-0890-2151
[Wii/Switch] Let's Sing 2018

Beitrag von Seppatoni » Mo Aug 21, 2017 19:11

Let's Sing 2018 Is Coming To Switch And Wii, But Not Wii U

If you fancied a bit of a singalong with the family this Christmas on the Switch, you are in luck. Ravenscourt and Voxler have announced that Let's Sing 2018, the latest instalment in the vocal chord-loosening Let’s Sing series, will be making its debut on the Switch just in time for the festive season.

Old-school Nintendo gamers are well catered for too, as a Wii version of the game will be available a bit earlier on 20th October 2017. Yes that's right, the original Wii. Of course you can play Wii games on a Wii U, albeit with standard definition visuals.

In Let's Sing 2018 players will be able to choose from 30 international smash hits in single player mode and multiplayer mode for up to four players on Wii and strangely only two players on the Switch.
With classic tracks such as Coldplay's “Hymn For The Weekend”, Alan Walker with “Faded”, Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien with “I Hate U, I Love U” and Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie with “Rockabye”, you'll have lots to sing along to here.

But that's not all! The Switch version has a new and exciting "Mix Tape" mode. If you're in the market for a karaoke game on the Switch, this is likely to be your only option this year.

http://www.nintendolife.com

:ugly:
Bild

Bild

Calmundd
Nintendo Network ID: Koliver
3DS Freundescode: 1633-4169-7200

Re: [Wii, Switch] Let's Sing 2018

Beitrag von Calmundd » Mo Aug 21, 2017 19:23

Endlich. Habe auf den Mix Tape Mode seit Ewigkeiten gewartet.
[ externes Bild ][ externes Bild ][ externes Bild ]
1. Vorsitzender des Nerd-Bier-Clubs
BEER YUO, BEER ME, BEER US TOGETHER

Antworten