[3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening

Das Hauptforum von Nintendofans.de! Hier wird alles besprochen was sich rund um Nintendo dreht!

Moderatoren: Seppatoni, Phil

Ike
enttarnt
Nintendo Network ID: Schattenfuchs
3DS Freundescode: 2793-0581-6029

Re: [3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening

Beitrag von Ike » Mo Mai 06, 2013 16:02

Dito :ugly:

gunman

Beitrag von gunman » Mo Mai 06, 2013 16:05

Wenns stimmiger eingearbeitet worden wäre vlt, aber so schauts einfach nur scheisse aus. :ugly:

Mich ärgert aber vielmehr, dass sogar Dialoge geändert werden und damit gar keinen Sinn mehr ergeben (warum sollte sie es so stören wenn alle in der Armee ihre Haare toll finden?).
Bild

mr187
The Conscience
Nintendo Network ID: esince
3DS Freundescode: 2664-2115-7031

Beitrag von mr187 » Mo Mai 06, 2013 18:15

gunman hat geschrieben:Wenns stimmiger eingearbeitet worden wäre vlt, aber so schauts einfach nur scheisse aus. :ugly:

Mich ärgert aber vielmehr, dass sogar Dialoge geändert werden und damit gar keinen Sinn mehr ergeben (warum sollte sie es so stören wenn alle in der Armee ihre Haare toll finden?).
Ich kann mir sogar vorstellen, dass sie das stört :ugly:

gunman

Beitrag von gunman » Mo Mai 06, 2013 18:37

EU:
Nowi: Tharja, it's so nice and shiny [note: no ending punctuation]
Tharja: ...What?
Nowi: Didn't you hear me? I said it's so nice and shiny!
Tharja: And what does that mean, exactly? ...Do I even want to hear this?
Nowi: You know! Your hair! it's so sleek, and shiny and stylish! [note: it's should be capitalised]
Tharja: Gods. Is that your idea of a compliment? One moment I'm dealing with a simpering innocent, and the next... sigh
Nowi: Sooo...can I comb it? Oh please, say I can...
Tharja: Why are you even asking ME, anyway? There must be others with more exciting hair than me.
Nowi: Oh, no. I've checked out EVERYBODY in the whooole army, and you know what? You've got the best hair of them all. ...Trust me.
Tharja: What an honour. Perhaps you should check again to be safe? Now go on. Run along.
Nowi: FINE! If you're gonna be like that, I will! CHROM! HEY, CHROM! Tharja wants to know what you think about h-
Tharja: WHAT?! Grr... Pipe down, or I'll hex you into next week!
Nowi: But you just TOLD me to-
Tharja: I changed my mind. No more asking anyone about my hair, you hear?
Nowi: Boo. Well, if I can't comb it, can you at least tell me what it's like to touch?
Tharja: What is this all about? Why do you want to know?
Nowi: Well, I heard some of the men talking about your hair... And they said they bet it was as sleek and soft to the touch as silk. That sounds pretty nice to me! So I decided I had to see for myself.
Tharja: Grrr... When I find out who these men are who've been talking about me... Well, let's just say there are about to be some new toads hopping around camp...

JP:
Nowi: Tharja, you've got big ones, right!
Tharja: Nowi, what...?
Nowi: I said, Tharja, you've got big ones!
Tharja: B-Big...? What? That... doesn't sound like a spell. I don't understand what you mean...
Nowi: Tharja, I mean your breasts and buttocks are big !
Tharja: ...!? C-Children may seem innocent, but they can blurt out the most frightening things now and then...
Nowi: Hey~ Tharja, let Nowi touch your big ones!
Tharja: N-No... Touch someone else's, please... There must be someone with even b-bigger ones than me, no...?
Nowi: Whaaaat~! There's nobody like that~! Tharja has the most biggest ones out of everyone Nowi's ever seen!
Tharja: I see... Well, if that is just your personal impression, you may be wrong, no...?
Nowi: Hmph! Well then, I'll ask someone else! Hey! Big brother Chrom~! Tharja's big o-
Tharja: H-Hold on! I'll get mad at you if you say any more!!
Nowi: Aww... Nowi doesn't want you to be mad at Nowi, so Nowi just won't touch them then!
Tharja: Hmph... As long as you understand...
Nowi: Then instead, tell me how soft your big ones are!
Tharja: ...And what is the reason you wish to know?
Nowi: Well, it's what a soldier guy said earlier! "Tharja's big ones must be the best, they're so huge and springy!" That's why Nowi wanted to touch them!
Tharja: !! What a thing to say...! That man... If I ever find out who said that, I'll put a curse on them that never ends...

US:
Nowi: Tharja, you're so boingy!
Tharja: ...What?
Nowi: Didn't you hear me? I said you're boingy!
Tharja: And what does that mean, exactly? ...Do I even want to hear this?
Nowi: You know! Your figure! Like, your hips and your...other parts! Boingy!
Tharja: Gods. Where do you learn such things? One moment I'm dealing with a simpering innocent, and the next... *sigh*
Nowi: Sooo...can I see 'em? Your boingy bits, I mean...
Tharja: Why are you even asking ME, anyway? There must be others with more *ahem* "boingy" bits than me.
Nowi: Oh, no. I've checked out EVERYBODY in the whooole army, and you know what? You're the boingiest of them all. ...Trust me.
Tharja: What an honor. Perhaps you should check again to be safe? Now go on. Run along.
Nowi: FINE! If you're gonna be like that, I will! CHROM! HEY, CHROM! Tharja said that I should ask you about her boingy-
Tharja: WHAT?! Grr... Pipe down, or I'll hex you into next week!
Nowi: But you just TOLD me to-
Tharja: I changed my mind. No more asking anyone about boingy bits, you hear?
Nowi: Boo. Will you at least tell me what your boingy bits feel like? Are they soft?
Tharja: What is this all about? Why do you want to know?
Nowi: Well, I head some of the men talking about your figure... And they said they bet your boingy bits are white as snow and soft as pillows. That sounds pretty nice to me! So I decided I had to see for myself.
Tharja: Grrr... When I find out who these men are who've been talking about me... Well, let's just say there are bout to be some new toads hopping around camp...

Part 2 (US):
Tharja: ...Hm? Did I just doze off in the middle of a battle? Curious. I must be even more tired than I thought. Still, it was a wonderful dream... Fancy Robin showing up! Hee hee. Ooh, the fun we had...
Nowi: Morning, sleepyhead! That was quite a snooze you had there!
Tharja: What do you mean, quite a snooze? Why in the world didn't you wake me up? We're in the middle of a battle!
Nowi: Hee hee! Because you looked like you needed the sleep, silly! ...Aaaaand it seemed like a good opportunity to get a closer look at your boingy bits.
Tharja: Y-you WHAT?!
Nowi: And you know what? "Boingy" doesn't even begin to do them justice! The way they make your clothes stretch! So smooth and-
Tharja: Are you out of your tiny mind?! I hope you enjoyed it...because you're about to recieve the hexing of your life!
Nowi: Eeeek! No, don't! I'm sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry! I really am! You just looked so tired lately, I didn't want to wake you! I was worried, you know? But I stood watch over you the whole time, honest! I...I thought I was helping... *sob*
Tharja: ...Urgh. How am I supposed to stay angry with that face? All right, all right... Fine. I accept your apology.
Nowi: *Sniff* R-really...? Oh, yay! 'Cause you know what- you look sooo much better now! You were all super-pale before, and-
Tharja: Enough! Ever heard the expression "quit while you're ahead"? Anyway, no more staring at people's...ugh... "boingy bits" while they're asleep. Understood?
Nowi: You mean I should only stare at 'em while they're awake? Gotcha!
Tharja: Grr... That's it. You ARE getting hexed!

US/JP > EU :ugly:
Bild

MrBurns
3DS Freundescode: 1891-1265-8212

Beitrag von MrBurns » Mo Mai 06, 2013 20:47

Ganz schön schäbig. :peinlich:
Son-Gohan hat geschrieben:Bin ich der einzige, der die zensierte Version fast "erotischer" findet? :uconfused:
Beim Vorhang schaut es so aus, als ob sie drunter nix anhabe... :rofl:
Bitteschön:
http://www.reddit.com/r/bubbling/top/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34732870@N07/

:ugly:

Oliversum
Nintendo Network ID: Oliversum

Beitrag von Oliversum » Mo Mai 06, 2013 21:01

Ist das auch in der deutschen Version so?
Kann sein, dass die Briten den Text nicht so toll fanden. :uthink:

Und es wird sich jetzt wirklich im ganzen Internet drüber aufgeregt, dass in einem DLC 1-2 Konversationen (nicht wichtig für die Story) umgeschrieben/zensiert sind?

CubeKing
3DS Freundescode: 0919-9576-7508

Beitrag von CubeKing » Mo Mai 06, 2013 21:02

Ist das in allen europäischen Übersetzungen so oder nur in der englischen? :uconfused:

gunman

Beitrag von gunman » Mo Mai 06, 2013 21:10

Bei ntower schreibt einer in den Kommentaren, dass es in der deutschen auch um Haare geht.

@Oliversum: Es geht ums Prinzip. :uprof:
Bild

Daichi
Werner Ditsche Erdel
Nintendo Network ID: Ditsche
3DS Freundescode: 4828-4318-7933

Beitrag von Daichi » Mo Mai 06, 2013 21:59

Und ich dachte, die Amis wären Prüde :upeinlich: Man wird bei der Bild mit Titten vollgeballert und in nem Spiel auf ner Nintendokonsole darf man nicht drüber reden????

Calmundd
Nintendo Network ID: Koliver
3DS Freundescode: 1633-4169-7200

Beitrag von Calmundd » Di Mai 07, 2013 04:55

Leute, ihr seid mit Moyse Übersetzungen aufgewachsen. :ugly:
Ihr dürftet eigentlich abgehärtet sein, was abweichende Übersetzungen angeht. :ulol:
[ externes Bild ][ externes Bild ][ externes Bild ]
1. Vorsitzender des Nerd-Bier-Clubs
BEER YUO, BEER ME, BEER US TOGETHER

gunman

Beitrag von gunman » Di Mai 07, 2013 09:28

Wir wollen aber boingy bits! :uprof:
Bild

mistermaximal
Nintendo Network ID: Mistermaximal
3DS Freundescode: 2578-3099-9519

Beitrag von mistermaximal » Do Mai 16, 2013 23:14

Calmundd
Nintendo Network ID: Koliver
3DS Freundescode: 1633-4169-7200

Beitrag von Calmundd » Fr Mai 17, 2013 06:44

Ja, und genau in der Pose wirkt hier Haar noch besser :ukoch:
[ externes Bild ][ externes Bild ][ externes Bild ]
1. Vorsitzender des Nerd-Bier-Clubs
BEER YUO, BEER ME, BEER US TOGETHER

gunman

Beitrag von gunman » Fr Mai 17, 2013 11:25

Jetzt noch ein Update für den ersten DLC mit dem Tittengespräch und ich bin zufrieden. :ja:
Bild

Bensei

Beitrag von Bensei » Di Mär 29, 2016 14:42

Ab 31. März (pünktlich zum My Nintendo-Bonusprogramm!) gibts sämtliche Fire Emblem-Titel vergünstigt... inklusive Awakening DLC!

Gut, das ich einmal auf meinen verstand gehört hab, und nur die Missionen gekauft hab, die ich auch spielen wollte. Sind zwar nur 1-2 Pack und Apotheosis, aber dafür hab ich die Missionen dann auch wirklich gezockt, als mich Awakening interessiert hat :ugly: Und mit nem Monat hinne zu fates gibts sicher irgendwann mal ne Flaute, wo man sich in den hype rein spielen kann :thumbup:

Antworten